Here you will find resources (books, courses, blogs, etc) that I consider really valuable: both for their usefulness and the change of perspective they can bring to your life.
- “Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress-Free Productivity” by David Allen.
- “Mind Management, Not Time Management: Productivity When Creativity Matters” by David Kadavy.
- “How to Write a Book” by David Kadavy.
- “Digital Zettelkasten Principles, Methods, & Examples” by David Kadavy.
- “The Workshop Survival Guide” by Rob Fitzpatrick and Devin Hunt.
- “Atomic Habits” by James Clear is the best way to learn how to implement (or eliminate) habits.
- “A Guide to the Good Life: The Ancient Art of Stoic Joy” by William B. Irvine.
- “El arte de ser libre, Epicteto” by Koan.
- “Como mantener una conversacion dificil” by Harvard business review.
- “La teoría de las pelotas” by Pepe Martín García.
- “Gödel, Escher, Bach: An Eternal and Graceful Loop” by Douglas R. Hofstadter.
- “Four Thousand Weeks: Time Management for Mortals” by Oliver Burkeman.
- “Building a Second Brain” by Tiago Forte.
- “Solaris” by Stanisław Lem.
- “Rendezvous with Rama” by Arthur C. Clarke.
- “The Little Prince” by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry.
- “The Fly. Tales from the Antiworld” by George Langelaan.
- “The Persistence of Vision” by John Varley.
- “Mask” by Stanislaw Lem.
- “Writing in the Sciences” by Dr. Kristin Sainani.
- “Creative Writings Foundations: Develop Compelling Characters” by Mark Boutros.
- “The Zettelkasten Method 101 LIVE Workshop” by Sascha Fast.