Welcome to the Gestalt’s Garden.
Here you will find weekly posts about: productivity, creativity and writing. Or, in other words, how to learn to do (and enjoy) what you want to do.
You can find me on Substack, GitHub and Twitter.
I want to show you a path. A path to my private garden of ideas for you to walk through and see what’s inside. But, if you allow me, the deal is this: I would like to find, one day, a path that leads me to meet your ideas. No matter how you do it, share your ideas with the world.
- How to pay off your time debt
- Shuhari: imitate, interpret and create
- I'm going to do a writing workshop
- Do you execute or discover your ideas?
- WD #6: Follow the plan
- I'm still processing the ideas about the journal-zettelkasten
- Thinking deeply to live a good life
- Being compatible and well-intentioned does not avoid the communication problem
- Simple programs are really good
- Define the objective, the strategy and the tactics